Thursday, March 28, 2013

Before & After Brunette Hair Extensions

Long Brunette Hair Extensions


Long Brunette Hair Extensions


Before & After Brunette Hair Extensions By Jaclynn Kate


From the past couple of hair extension clients I've has in my chair I have a few things I would like to address to those of you who are thinking about getting them done. First all, If you are looking to just achieve some length NO you do not need to get 100 pieces in your head. Save some money, get only 60 pieces! Second all, pleaseeeee stop coloring your hair yourself at home! I just put in 60 pieces into one of my clients head & told her over and over again DO NOT color your hair at home! I know how much of an up keep blonde can be, but please don't do it at home! If you overlap bleach onto your extensions they could break! If they break it will be a waste of money for you! Save yourself the head ache, the time & annoyance and just go into a salon (or come see me) and get it done by a professional!

Also I keep getting asked if I can achieve the Ombre look on someone by using hair extensions. My answer would be yes to an extent. I can simply add the hair extensions in places to make it look like you have an ombre color as long as you dont want a three dimensional Ombre!


On another note. February 2012 I got 102 pieces of hair put in my head and I took them out in September.
Below the blonde is me! My before and after of the extensions! Not bad right?!
Here is me now! I took the extensions out and had sixty pieces that were still pretty long & I colored them to a dark brow! I then bought a half head of extensions and added them to my year old extensions! This just goes to show, that if you TAKE CARE of your extensions properly, THEY WILL LAST!As you can see from both of my before photos my hair just doesn't grow longer than a little past my shoulders. Hence why I do extensions. I personally love the volume and the length. With the length I can play with it a lot more & curl it a bunch of different ways. Which I love!

Back to the statement I said above, that if you take care of them they will last. When I say that I mean getting your hair professionally colored, using the right shampoo & conditioner, braiding it at night if your a rough sleeper, and using a good hydrating leave in conditioner. All of these things will ensure and prolong the life of your extensions!


Above is another one of my clients who only added sixty pieces to her hair. She then came back the next week to add another twenty to the sides. She felt cause her layer was so short she needed more hair in the front of her face. This client has very curly/wavy hair so she does have to straighten her hair a lot. With clients like her I always suggest a good leave in conditioner that also is a heat protectant. A lot of times we are so used to flat ironing our hair we forget how high and how hot the iron gets. So keep that in min next time you are flat ironing it.

This lovely lady found me from my blog! Love when clients find me from my blog! As you can see in her before photo she has super super thin hair. She also receives the 60 pieces being a half head of extensions and she did trim them about two inches. She felt they were too long for her age. The end result looks amazing on her & so natural. The color blended great too!

If you have any questions on hair extensions, or even a hair cut or color you want done or to get done. Send me an email, a text or give me a call. I answer all emails & if I can't get to my phone I always return calls. Let me know your hair problems & I'll let you know how we can solve it together!





@Jaclynnkate
Jaclynn88@gmail.com
#DollTime
#401-654-9985
15% off any style out service w/me with mention of this blog!






11 comments:

  1. Truly a magic! I cant imagine the looks after every simple steps of attachment you have this beautiful hair. I love it.

    Thanks to Remy Hair Extensions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really makes a huge difference & the best part is, it doesn't ruin your hair!

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful! I'm dying to do this for a trip to Aruba, but was told I need 20 packs of the kind that come 6 to a pack. I can't afford that!! I do have a lot of hair, so I'm wondering if I can even do a half head. Is there a way to get extensions for $200 or less or is that just silly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! These are great extensions. As far as you needing 20 packs!! Thats kind of nuts. However I am not sure what kind she is referring to. With Hair Treats Extensions ten come in one pack. So when you get a half head of extensions you are putting in 60 pieces. As far as getting extensions for under $200.00... just remember, you get what you pay for. You can always go to payless and get a pair of shoes that will last you maybe a month and then fall apart. Or you can spend a little more and buy some nice Nikes and they will last you ten times longer. Get where I'm going with this?

      Delete
  3. I have learnt various good stuff right here, and I’m sure everyone will get advantage of it. celebrities with hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boost your social life! don't let your hair leave you feeling secure and anti social. when you're confident in the way you look, you will want to bust out the front door and show off.enjoy with hair extension.

    Cheap Hair Extensions Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! When you look good you feel good and it shows when you walk in a room!

      Delete
  5. This is a great post of how hair extesion helps changing your look.

    ReplyDelete