Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hair Extensions By Jaclynn Kate

Who doesn't love & want long hair? But for that price?

 

Who doesn't love & want long hair? But for that price?

 

Hair Extensions By Jaclynn Kate

Time after time, consultation after consultation the number one question I get asked is price. While the price you are paying for your hair extensions is a great deal, I also like to urge my clients as well as everyone else's clients to take your HAIR into consideration. Consider this. Yes, you can go get a bag of cheap hair from a random hair shop in downtown providence and get them sowed in. Or yes, you can go order some hair online and get it glued in. Yes, you can also look up a random shop online and get extensions put in for maybe $200.00.
However what you are not taking into considering is your HAIR. Glue, doesn't matter what kind of glue is DAMAGING to your hair. Oh em gee, I have seen girls come into the salon with Matt's in the back of their head from the glue a 'stylist' put in to attach their hair extensions. Another thing is the braids. When you 'corn row' a hair extensions in, you are leaving room for matting, pulling, and knotting of your hair strand. Again leaving you with damaged hair and ripping your hair out in the end.
Hair extensions should be treated with extra care, and should be an option to those of us who can't seem to get our hair to grow down our backs. They shouldn't leave holes in our head, & they shouldn't tear our hair out if done by a licenced cosmetologist. If you are uncertain of someones knowledge on extensions ASK to see their certificate before allowing them access to your head.
This is a before picture of one of my clients. As you can see her hair is just below her shoulders, but it holds NO density & is semi broken on the ends from at home over bleaching.
The photo here to the right is before hair extensions and the left is after i put in a half head of extensions. Which is about 60 pieces of hair.
The photo to the right is showing how I put the extension in the hair. Is has a bead on the end. I 'loop' your hair through the center of the extension & clamp the bead on to the hair strand. No glue. No braids. No tracks. No damage.

Back to the price questions I am frequently asked, It's all on how many extensions you want to put in your head. You can get 60-80-100 pieces put in your head its what YOU want to see. If you just want to add length, most of the time you can pull off just 60 pieces. Now if your looking for full vava voom Victoria secrets hair, I'm going to suggest 100 pieces & you'll never regret it.

Some more questions I am ask:

Q. How long does the process take?
JK. Depends 60 pieces will take me about an hour, where 100 pieces can take me an hour & half to two hours.

Q. Can I manage my color with the hair extensions?
JK. Yes. The bead on the end of the extension grows out with your hair strand therefor prolonging the life of your hair extension. So in between growth time you can color your roots to the desired shade of hair coloring you like. Again we urge clients not to do their hair color at home. Especially if they are bleaching cause you DON'T want to get it on the extensions. This goes for highlights as well.

Q. Will they ruin my hair?
JK. I can say from experience of having 102 in my head, they are not going to ruin your hair.

Q. How long will they last.
JK. Six to eight months if maintained properly. I.E. using a heat protectant & not burning your hair with a flat iron ect.

Q. Do I need a certain shampoo & conditioner?
JK. Just like with any professional service you want to maintain it. Hair treats can be kind of dry I recommend a moisture shampoo & leave in conditioner. DON'T leave the salon without great shampoo. 
Again you can see here in the top two photos my clients hair is short & very thin on the ends. The photo on the bottom left is how I apply the hair extensions & the photo to the bottom left is the end result.
This is the full photo of the end result. I just could not for the life of me figure out how to turn it around! It kept up loading like this! Grrr.

Again any questions about hair extensions you want to get done or maybe already have done please don't hesitate to ask!!





@Jaclynnkate
Jaclynn88@gmail.com
#401-952-4833
99 Main St, East Greenwich RI 02818
15% off any style out service w/me with mention of this blog!


1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks nice in images.you did really good use of hair extension.Look younger.hair extensions will present a healthier,younger more vibrant looking you.

    Cheap Hair Extensions Melbourne

    ReplyDelete