Friday, January 15, 2016

Long Remy Brunette Hair Extensions

Long Remy Brunette Hair Extensions


Hair Extensions RI


Long Remy Hair Extensions RI


Salon in Rhode Island That Does Remy Hair Extensions By Jaclynn Kate



It's highly unfortunate that I have been extremely slacking on my blogging. Truth is, I have been so crazy busy with hair extensions, salon clients, and weddings that I haven't kept up with blogging. So here I am starting the new year off right and getting back on my A Game =]

Starting with my client Kristen! Kristen found me on a Craiglists post over a year ago. I was running a hair extension special getting $50.00 off a full set and she came to see me. He hair was in okay shape as she explained to me that she has very curly hair but straightens is constantly. I continued to listen to her issues with her hair situation, dry, brittle, breaking, and doesn't grow.

Now first thing I like to do with all my clients is be 100% honest and real about the situation and give them real expectations. Kristen didn't seem like the perfect candidate for extensions. Her hair was dry and breaking because she was constantly flat ironing her hair. I explained to her that these extensions are wonderful and have a long lifeline but they are not ideal for someone to flat iron everyday at a high degree. They need constant moisture, oil, conditioning to make the lifeline last. I said I would only put them in if she agreed to take care of them with the instructions I give to her on my Take-Home-Sheet. She agreed. She has gotten three full sets since we have met and she takes great care of her extensions!
These will last her 6-8 months. The lifeline is guaranteed six months from the maker of these extensions. However I have found that you can wear them longer if you trim the dead off the ends as time goes on.

We also have a deal in the salon where if you get ANY service done, you can get a full set of mink eye lash extensions for $90.00. Kristen took the jump and got the full set too!! Figured I'd share her beauty with ya'll =]



We Enhance Beauty, You Wear It




@Jaclynnkate
Jaclynn88@gmail.com
#DollTime
#401-654-9985
15% off any style out service w/me with mention of this blog!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post it's all information is really helpful for me and other users.

    Hair Extensions Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you Looking for Hair salon east Greenwich CT ? Warren Tricomi is theBest Hair salon east Greenwich CT provide services like shampoo, conditioning, cut, style, and a lot more. Our hair salon offers the Outstanding Haircuts & Styles for Women & Men. For more details visit our website. https://www.warrentricomi.com

    ReplyDelete