Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hair Extensions For Your Wedding Day By Jaclynn Kate




           Should I Get Hair Extensions For My Wedding..?

Should I Get Hair Extensions For My Wedding..?

Hair Extensions For Your Wedding Day

Bridal Hair & Makeup Trials In Rhode Island

Wedding Hair & Makeup Trials 

Updos and Extensions


Hair Extensions For Your Wedding Day By Jaclynn Kate

Over the past couple of years I've been asked by my brides "Should I get hair extensions for my wedding''? My answer... 'What are you trying to accomplish'? 

Here's what I feel, if you have thoughts of doing a very intricate updo and your hair only reaches your shoulders, my answer would be yes. 

If your hair is going in a bun & its medium length, I'd say let's try the style first to see if we can accomplish it without the extra cost.

If your hair is on the thinner side & you want a half up half down look, I'd say let's do it. See it's all dependent on what look YOU want to see on your wedding day.

If you want your hair all down and want it thicker, do it. You wont regret it for a second.

Now here's another question, 'what kind'? My first questions after being asked what kind of extensions to get is, 'well how long do you want to keep them for? Are you looking for just a one time wear? Do you want to keep these extensions and continuously use them? Or are you looking for a semi permanent fix with hair extensions'?

If you're looking to just use them once just to enhance your updo- go with a high quality clip in Remy extension. This way, morning of your wedding, your hair stylist can clip them in where they need to & at the end of the night you can pop them out! (If you haven't had too much to drink =] ) 
Clip-ins will also work wonders for half up half down looks, as long as the stylist hides the clips!

Another option if your not too keen on the clip ins would be tape extensions. If you think your hair is fine or thin, ask your stylist for tape extensions. They are literally taped to very small sections of hair. They last six to eight weeks before you'll need them removed and moved further up the hair shaft. They're reusable two or three times and they're pretty easy to hide in an updo.

Now if you are looking for hair extensions to wear longer then just the wedding day, I say go with a more semi permanent version that you can continue to wear on your honey moon! Hair Treats are bonded by a bead & do no damage & can be hidden SO easy with any style! I personally wear these extensions & would NEVER recommend a brand I don't love myself.

Many of my clients use these extensions & they LOVE them!!
Meet my 2015 bride Colby! Colby is pretty awesome & we had a great time when she came into the salon. When she first contacted me she voiced her concerns about how thin her hair was & said she was thinking about hair extensions. I asked what she wanted for an updo & she said all up in curls. After our brief discussion I asked her to come in for a complimentary consultation & she did. After our consult I examined her hair and determined she was a great candidate for Hair Treats Extensions. We ordered 60 pieces to match the color above & I said I would put them in the same day she came back for her bridal hair & makeup trial.


I can't even explain how happy & in love she was with the total look!

Clearly she loves them & they worked out great to give her the curly woven updo she wanted! Her wedding isn't until the end of 2015, so our plan is for her to wear these till June & then change the extensions for a new set. 

We Enhance Beauty, 

You Wear It™




@Jaclynnkate
Jaclynn88@gmail.com
99 Main St, East Greenwich RI 02818

#401-654-9985
15% off any style out service w/me with mention of this blog!
 The Knot Best Of Weddings





       The Knot Best Of Weddings


No comments:

Post a Comment