Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ombre Balayage Hair Extensions in Rhode Island



Can I do an Ombre with hair extensions?

Can I do a Balayage with hair extensions?

Ombre Balayage Hair Extensions

Hair Extensions In Rhode Island

Ombre Balayage Hair Extensions By Jaclynn Kate

I've got a really cool before & after I am super proud of & want to share with
 my readers. Last Friday I got a call at the salon from this girl asking to get 
150 pieces of extensions done asap. My first thought was, 'how does she 
know she needs 150 pieces & do I even have time to do them?' So I asked 
one of my salon employees to have her come in asap for a consultation.
About an hour later the girl shows up with her friend. She begins to tell me
 she's from DC & just really wants to get her hair done before Tuesday when
 she goes back home.
I'm like okay, well I am booked solid for the rest of Friday night & I only 
have time Saturday at 630pm. What are we doing with your hair? Let's
 take it down & have a look & figure out our game plan. 



Wow. Okay, the history of what your seeing here is, she wanted to
 change her look so she boxed dyed her hair BLACK- oh em gee. Black 
box dye is a head ache for any stylist. It's SO hard to get out & can cause
 a lot of damage trying to get it out. The thing is box dye is just that - dye.
 Think of it as a tar like substance on your hair & how hard tar would be to
 get out. Not very easy. Moving on....

After the box dye she had an under color put in and wanted it to be blonde.
 She got a blorange color. That's why at the bottom is 'blonde - ish'.

Then she went back to a hair dresser & had red chunky highlights put in on the top.



















Alright game plan is to strip out as much of this color as we possibly can without damaging her hair & giving her a chemical hair cut.

I started first with the back two quadrant's of the hair applying Keratin Complex bleach & 40vol to the mid strands to end & then went at the root with 30 vol. I did this because her root is one inch of new growth & will lift much quicker then the hair with box dye on it. Then after washing out the back two quadrant's I did the same application to the front two quadrants. Which game me ORANGE FLAMING HAIR .. lol that's okay right where I need it to be.






















She says she wants her hair a light brown all over with 150 pieces
 of extensions to make it look like it Ombres into a lighter blonde at
 the bottom. Her hair is naturally a very dark brown and can not lift 
it to a blonde without it looking orange. Which I totally understand.
 When lifting hair that's that dark naturally, the hair stylist is fighting 
some intense under tones- in her case a bright orange! In consultation 
we can to determine she would only need 100 pieces of extensions to
 get the look she wants. Her hair is just past her shoulders so the 18inch extensions will blend just fine & the 100 pieces of extensions will give her the 
definition & thickness she wants to see.

Don't spend an extra $500.00 when you don't have to!!











.
Now that the black is out, I can dry the hair, mix up two different colors, apply the colors, wait till they process, then wash out the color, do a hair cut, dry the hair & then FINALLY apply the 100 pieces of extensions, 4 1/2 hours later heres our new Sarah --->



We actually didn't have to cut much off of her hair either! I was in total shock of that. Just another reason why I love Keratin decolor. Sarah found us on Yelp & I am so happy she did! This may have taken for ever for me to complete, but they didn't make Rome in a day either!! =]


We Enhance Beauty, You Wear It™



Visit me on FACEBOOK
99 Main St, East Greenwich RI 02818

@Jaclynnkate
Jaclynn88@gmail.com
#DollTime
#401-952-4833
15% off any style out service w/me with mention of this blog!